Education in Belarus
Republic of Belarus is located in the north-eastern Europe. Its capital is Minsk. Lithuania and Latvia are located on its northern border, Ukraine from the south, and Russia from the east. Between the nineteenth and the eleventh century, Belarus was a property of Duchy of Kiev, the capital of Ukraine currently.
Advantages of studying in Belarus
- Universities in Belarus adopt the European system of teaching.
- The study in Belarus is available in Russian and English language.
- Tuition fees at the Belarusian universities are affordable
- The availability of all specialties in all levels; Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, and PHD.
- Getting residence permission and make all the visa proceedings easily; where the student doesn’t need an appointment at the embassy but gets the visa as soon as he arrives to Minsk airport.
- The low cost of living and transportation.
- There is a special housing provided by the university for students in exchange for low fees.
Tuition fees in Belarus
Tuition fees differ according to the city, university, and specialization, note that the tuition fees are comparable.
- Medical specialties: ranges from 3000 to 3500$ annually, and pharmacy: 2000$ annually.
- Engineering specialties: ranges from 2000 to 2500$ annually.
- Humanitarian specialties: ranges from 1700 to 2500$ annually.
Costs of Living in Belarus
Living cost in Belarus for students ranges from 200 to 300$ monthly, including housing fees. There is an internal hosing belonging to the university that costs from 300 to 600$ annually or an external residence outside the university which doesn’t exceed 300$ monthly.
The duration of study in Belarus
- The length of study of the preparation year takes 8 months.
- The length of study of Human Medicine takes 6 years, Dentistry takes 5 years, and Pharmacy takes 5 years.
- The length of study of engineering specialties takes 5 years.
- The length of study of Humanitarian specialties takes 4 years.
The services that we provide to students before and after obtaining a visa
- Helping students in choosing the suitable specialization and university.
- Providing the university acceptance in one of the best Belarusian universities.
- Submit student’s papers in the Jordan Ministry of Expatriates and Foreign Affairs which is considered as a visa for the student to enter the Belarusian territories.
- Provide acceptances to learn English right before beginning the study in different Russian universities.
- Translate the needed documents into Russian language.
- Secure the internal housing which belongs to the university or the external one.
- Picking up students from the airport to the city of his university.
- Sign up the student in the Department of Residence and Immigration to get an annual residency card in Belarus.
- Supervising the student’s final registration in housing.
- Supervising the student’s final registration at the university.
- Supervising the medical examination in one of the hospitals in Belarus.
- Following up the student during the study period and send a monthly report to the student’s family through our office which is in Vitesc, Belarus.
The Required Documents
- Passport copy.
- High School certificate.
- 6 personal images.
- Devoid diseases certificate.
- Birth certificate.