Education in Germany
The Federal Republic of Germany is located in the center of Europe; it merges between the nobility of history as well as its vibrant present. Germany has a strong and well-developed educational system, and also has an international economic system. Germany became one of the most perfect and targeted countries for the students as it is remarkable with its high academic level and also it’s the country where the free education exists. The German universities are well-known for their high quality education; furthermore, they are considered leader universities in their infrastructure and educational curriculum. Mostly, these universities are equipped with the latest technology and required techniques along with experienced and skilled staff from teachers and employees.
Advantages of studying in Germany
- The study in Germany is free including all of the medical, engineering, economical and humanitarian specialists for the bachelor, master and doctorate degrees.
- The registration for studying in Germany is available throughout the year.
- The possibility of working officially and according to specific working hours, so the student can earn from 300 to 450 euro monthly.
- The student has freedom of mobility and traveling to all of the European Union countries.
- The German government provides support and facilities for the university students and offers thema place to live in and also transportation.
- The German certificate is considered one of the greatest certificates and is recognized around the world. Consequently, it offers the graduate many job opportunities after graduation.
- The possibility of obtaining the German nationality after the student passes 6 years in Germany within his duration.
Edcational system in Germany
Studying the German Language
- The student should study the German language levels and pass the fifth one C1 and apply in one of the following German language exams: Entrance Exam for Studienkolleg, DSH, TestDaf.
- The duration of learning the German language is within 6 months to a year.
The Foundation Year
- Some students who apply for a master degree should study the preparatory year Studienkolleg, and the studying of this preparatory year is determined according to the academic background of the student. Within this preparatory year, the student studies subjects that are related to his specialization that he will choose to study at the university. After that, he will have a FSB exam.
- The preparatory year is for the students who want to get the bachelor degree while the students who want to continue in the graduate studies are not supposed to have this preparatory year.
- The duration of getting the bachelor degree is from 4 to 6 years according to the specification and the university itself.
- The Master's stage duration is 2 years.
Costs of studying in Germany
The studying in Germany is free for all stages and specializations after passing the year of learning the German language. There are only quarterly fees which are approximately about 150 to 500 euro.
Costs of living in Germany
The costs of living for any student ranges from 600 to 700 euro monthly including living, transportation and food; these costs are in the city which the student chose like Berlin DC, Rostock, Dresden, Castle and etc..
Duration of acceptance
- Language Institute: from 2 to 3 weeks.
- Bachelor and Master: one month.
- Note: All papers should be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Jordanian Affairs and the German embassy.
The Universities and Language Institutes
- We provideall of the acceptances at the universities and language institutes in Germany among all of the specializations. These universities are certified and recognized in the list of recognition of the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education.
The services we offer for the students before and after obtaining the visa
We provide all of the acceptances at the universities and language institutes in Germany among all of the specializations. These universities are certified and recognized in the list of recognition of the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education.
- Providing the acceptance of the language institute
- Offering the acceptance at the university
- Booking the dates of the German embassy
- Filling in a visa application form
- Filling in a security clearance application
- Offering living for the student whether single or with a family
- Opening the closed bank account and filling in the application
- Providing health insurance
- Translating the required documents into German
- Preparing a resume, a cover letter, and a motivational letter for the student
- Training the students on the interview of the embassy
- Welcoming the student at the airport
- Registering the students in the department of accommodation and immigration in Germany
- Assisting the students in getting the annual residency card.
- Following-up the student during the studying periodand sending a monthly report to student's parents through our office in Berlin.